Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mike Maverick Update

Hey, Turnabout Viewers, Mike Maverick, here with an update.  Yes, the E.L.I.T.E.S. have chose me to become part of the podcast but by monthly basis.  Just pointing that out if anyone hasn't been able to see it.  Anyways, the updates what I'm about to do is well...I have purchase "the Binding of Issac", Two Ys games, Ys Oath of Felgana and Ys Origins, are on Steam for 66% off the price (from $14.99 to $5.09 on Felgana, and $19.99 to $7.99 on Origins) from now till July 23, which I will pay 13 dollars for those two this coming Friday, and Panty and Stocking dub was awesome!  I'm working on the overview video, still thinking of the title of the overview series and the intro.  That's the only thing I'm having trouble with.

Anyways, that's all I got to say.  I might do some cheap plugs here and there if the Fish Dragon himself would let me.  =p

Until then, this is Mike Maverick...entertaining for..if you guys follow me around, you know what I'm about to say...^_^

Mike Maverick...entertaining for great justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment