Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Do the Weekend Whip

>     Yeah, I'm currently rockin out to the theme song for Lego's Ninjago series. Though it discards a number of elements made possible by the whole "legoverse" thing, it's still pretty decent. Lord Garmadon is one of the cooler villains I've seen in awhile.

>     In other news, I'm gonna begin learning some HTML code to add some more bells and whistles to the site. Thanks to a friend of mine for helping me out by patiently answering my questions, in addition to putting them in their simplest and most easy to understand form. I'll give a better shoutout when we get Episode 1 out. Still waiting on Imperson8 to send the art he's currently got, although he' suppose to be doing that soon, I hear.  In addition, Chris Thurman, whom I hired to make the podcast a theme song, is suppose to have time to work on it tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to what he makes.

>     For now, it looks like I must simply play the waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment