Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

List of shit that has happened so far this month

So after working for nearly a month, I encounter my first major instance when my ride doesnt show up 2 hours after my shift ended. At this point, it is now 1 AM and I need a place to crash. I go to the nearest inn and stay for the night. $85 dollars down the drain.

Then my ride has their bi-monthly or sooner episode and ends up in a car crash. Completely fine other than some bruises, but the car's totalled. No one else can give me a ride to work.

Sometime after that, I get some mail that talks about me havin to pay back some loans I took out to attend an online college. Of course, my job is minimum wage and part time, so the odds of me paying each segment on time is pretty much nonexistant.

THEN, today I get a letter from my bank on how my debit card is in the negative because the inn I stayed at did something weird and took additional money. Thinking I still had money, i started spending, and now im in danger of having to pay additional fees if i dont put my account back in the positive soon.

Oh yeah, and I got a ride to work, but that was to say I couldnt come to work and henceforth quit.

Tempted to shoot something right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment